We offer confidential*, affordable, quality education and treatment services in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere for:
- Substance Use Disorders Outpatient Treatment
- Referrals to Inpatient Treatment if medically necessary
- Prime For Life classes
- Peer Support Specialists
- Relapse Prevention Education
- Mental Health Disorders
- Gambling Disorders
- Chemical Dependency Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling and Support
- Court-Ordered Treatment
- Mental Health Assessments and Treatment Referrals
- All clinical services are reviewed and licensed annually by the State of Montana.
- Special grants may be available to offset the cost of services for clients who are financially eligible through our sliding fee.
- Services can be billed to Private Insurance, Medicaid, and Self Pay.
- Payment arrangements can be made through our financial department
Your right to privacy is protected under the federal regulations governing Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Records, 42 C.F.R. Part 2, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), 45 C.F.R. Parts 160 & 164.
- The participant consents in writing; OR
- The disclosure is allowed by a court order; OR
- The disclosure is made to medical personnel in a medical emergency; OR
- The disclosure is made to qualified personnel for research, audit, or program evaluation; OR
- The participant commits or threatens to commit a crime either at the program or against any person who works for the program; OR
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse: We are required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.